Monday, August 15, 2005

Random Updates

Thanks to the Poet, the little story is up. She will be receiving both a cookie and a gold star. Keep in mind, I've never written any sort of fiction, must less erotic or sexy fiction, so to be honest its probably bad writing, but atleast its my story. I've actually been kicking around the idea of trying to write more stories, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Saturday I attended the same event (albiet I missed much of it) that the Poet did. The cities attempt at working towards a thing like the Wetspot. It seemed to go quite well. Here are some of the highlights:

-I bought a very cool knife. I'll be honest, I have spent much of this evening slowly running the blade up and down, across and all all over my arms. I have several tiny little lines up and down my arm and they are so pretty. Have I mentioned that I really want to try out a really good knifeplay scene some time? ::evil grin::

- I talked to the gentleman who made my flogger about several other items that I would like for him to make for me. I'm going to ask him to make me a thick oak paddle in the shape of a large hairbrush next. Then who knows what. Any suggestions will be considered. His workmanship is just great. Honestly, he should be charging more and making alot more, but I think he is purposely keeping himself very small so that it stays a hobby.

-Saw the piercer do his demo/presentation. Was embarrassed when he looked at me the entire time he was saying "Do this when you're mentally prepared". Got to chat with him briefly afterwards and asked "hey at Kinky Kollege, do you think you and I could do a sensual/artistic needle scene?". He told me to shoot him an e-mail with some ideas but that it was a definite possibility. Now I need to spend a little time figuring out exactly what want to try and how to pitch it to him. But I'll likely be shooting him an e-mail in the next day or so.

-I tried out the evilest little clamp I'd ever seen. Its a small plastic device intended to clamp off large blood vessels. It clicks to 5 different levels of tightness and hurts like a bitch. On the first click (through my shirt) I was up on my toes, wincing. The second click had me whimpering loudly and then it was taken off. Evil little thing. Problem is, now I want to get nipple clamps.

-Got to see lots of cool people, help support the local community and have some fun.

In other news, work is driving me half nuts. I'm just surrounded by petulant children in adult bodies and its annoying at times.

Somehow Andrew, the Boss (from the not security job) and I got to thinking how much cooler it would be if our office was more like a grade school....you know, with juice /cookies, nap time and a playground. I could not help giggling madly because well, if they only knew about that part of me. Good times.

Romantic Death. Its a video of people, from the neck up, masturbating. Okay, I find this video way too cool. I picked it up from Matisse's blog and I really like it. First of all the song is fucking amazing. I need to find this group and obtain more of there stuff. But the part I like is, there's no nudity whatsoever. Its just people enjoying them, and you get to stare into there eyes when they go into that cool little corner of there soul that's just pure pleasure. Really neat.

Hopefully I can chat with Siren tomorrow, we have tons of stuff to talk about and I miss hearing her voice.

Okay, off to go exploring in the building.

Jake Bullet

No comments: