Monday, August 22, 2005

pissed off

I am so pissed at myself right now.

I'm not going into the details right now of what happened. In a few days, when i know for sure what actually happened, I'll share what details I feel comfortable with. And for a few of you (you can guess who you are) I'll be sharing the whole thing. The very very short version of the story is there was an incident at the security job on Friday. I've been placed on unpaid administrative leave for the next 2 days while they finish the investigation. And when I say they, I mean Andrew, his assistant, and Andrews boss. Plus the police. Yeah.

And even though it wasn't my fault, I feel like it is my fault and responsibility. And I should have fixed it. And so now atleast 4 people will be wasting the next 3 days figuring out what happened because *I* fucked up. And it pisses me off that I fucked up and now I look like an ass and Andrew looks like a bad boss and I feel like shit. And I'm really pissed at myself.

In other news, today I once again proved that I don't play softball when it comes to the other job. I needed to set up a meeting with an incompetent windbag to explain exactly why what they're doing is unacceptable to us and why/how they are going to change. I called trying to set up a 45 minute meeting for Wednesday afternoon. I was told she is all booked up and only has 15 minute openings till late next week. She is famous for avoiding meetings with people like me. So I hung up, drove over there, marched into her office and managed to get 45 minutes on Wednesday morning. And I didn't have to tell her what the meeting was about; she gets to hear that surprise on Wednesday.

This woman is about to abruptly learn that I don't play around and that her shit isn't going to fly anymore. Going into that room as pissed as I was probably not the worlds brightest idea, but I got what I wanted. And mark my words, when I win, when I beat her, when she realizes I'm right and she's wrong and she does what I say.....I am going to dance. I am going to win and then get drunk and dance. Becuase thats how I roll.

I may be submissive, I may be a whore, I may be meek when I'm engaging in BDSM, I may like being someone's little pet and I may enjoy being dominted. But, at my job, I'm king and I lay down the law. And I'm always right. And I always win. And I don't play softball. I start with the 90 mile per hour pitches and I don't start by being very nice either. I get what I want because I am better than the people who don't do what I want. And I ALWAYS win. Thats why I get paid the big bucks.

Now, I'm going to get drunk and go to sleep. Good bye.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwww hun it isnt your fault... if i dont hear from you soon you might find me on your door step