Friday, August 19, 2005

another thursday night

Another thursday night where I've been out and about since about 8pm till we got thrown out of the bar (it was bar time, we didn't do anything wrong to get thrown out).

The night was kicked off by a lovely meal with our fabulous friend Andrew. We mostly talked about business and about Jonathan. I'm pretty sure that Andrew and I are going to take a roadtrip to see Jonathan next Wednesday or so. Keep your eyes peeled for updates. We also briefly discussed the crazy idea.

Then Andrew and I hit the munch and here are some of the highlghtes:

-Somehow Andrew and I started trying to figure out what all 10 commandments were. We managed 8 of them before we started having to make phone calls.....about 7 phone calls before we found anyone who knew them. Several people who attended various churchy type schools couldn't help us. Finally after calling the gay, Jewish, Latino boy we figured out the last 2. He's still studying for his conversion so he knew them all. Andrew's quote "You know for a faggot and a fence-sitter, 8 isn't bad". Yep, that's our Andrew.

-I ordered a new toy. Basically, a large oak, half inch thick hairbrush without bristles. The gentleman who made my flogger is going to make it. If the quality is *any* like the flogger, then he's going to become my permanent supplier of BDSM toys. It ought to be ready in about 2 weeks which should be just dandy for me. Something tells me I'm going to learn to simultaniously love and hate this new paddle. Oh well, such is life.

-Had a fun little conversation with the toymaker about "pervertables" as toys versus standard toys (like from JT Stockroom) versus custom ordered toys. And we both agreed that the best and most fun are ones made just for you. Or in his case, hand made for himself. They're more personal and you can say its one of a kind (or of a few). My black and red flogger for example, there are only 3 like it in the world. Only three made using those materials, made by the toymaker. And one of those is mine. All in all, a good conversation.

-Andrew is, in fact, an instigator. And I hate him for it. And kind of technically love him for it too.

-Mid evening Andrew and I grabbed another tiny bite and waited for a vanilla friend to join us before heading to vanilla bars. We spent part of that time trying to determine who among our circle of friends might be into BDSM. Well, I was mostly trying to figure it out. Andrew was trying not to cry and was calling for shots while we were at a burger joint. It was amusing to try to imagine my vanilla friends holding whips or kneeling down.

-Then we hit a vanilla bar and met up with some friends. Andrew was being extra fabulous and at one point had 3 drunk girls grinding all over him. They all looked very cute together and fun was had by all. I just sort of sat nearby and let my mind wander; as it tends to do whenever I'm not carefully watching it. Then bar time rolled around and we got thrown out. The girls played "Hey Hot Stuff" the entire ride back. If you've never been drunk and played this game, its a hoot, I'll tell ya how some time.

Well, that covers much of the evening. Okay, there is one other thing. And I know I pretty much have to say it. Um, I took another tiny backslide with the smoking thing. Basically, the day my car died (its since been reborn) I kind of bought a pack of smokes. And kinda smoked the entire pack. Since the day the car died, I've had 20....A whole pack. But now I'm done again. I'm going to get out the number 2 patches I have and go back to wearing those for awhile. No more cigarettes for Jake Bullet. No more, none, all done, Ain't gonna have anymore. I swear, no more cigarettes. Momentary lapse is all.

Alright, well, time to play around online for a little while, write one or two key e-mails, then sleepy time for this pervert.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

***** and i were trying to figut=re out the 1o comandments because of a plot we'd come up with. We called you and Andrew over to see if you knew anymore than we did.

And I'm still not happy you broke your promise to me.