Friday, August 12, 2005

A Fantasy

We all have fantasies, right? Some very specific, others very dark and scary, others more personal. Some are very special and we're had for years. Others are almost passing fancies. Fantasies and making them come true is one of the best parts about BDSM. Well, I've decided, to share one of mine right here. One of mine that has been almost constant for the past several years and one which I have never had the chance to fulfill.

This fantasy is one really special to me; one I hope some day will come true. The very basic version of the fantasy is that I do so much impact play and do it for so long, that finally every wall, every barrier, every roadblock that was part of me would fall down and I'd just be there, hurt and completely open and then comforted by the person who took down the walls. Maybe its not the worlds best fantasy but its mine. I've spent a great deal of time writing this and it somehow evolved into a story format. If this were to ever happen, it certainly wouldn’t need to go exactly like this. The basics of the fight, the resistance, the breaking and the love are the key bits.

It couldn't be in a public dungeon or even a small play party where I knew everyone. This has to be alone, private, just me and her. And it has to be a her. I like boys, I enjoy playing with boys, but there are certain things I'd just rather do with a woman. This happens to be one of them. And it would have to be someone I knew, someone I had a real connection with and someone who I really deeply trusted, someone who could read me and who cared for me. Those things being said, here is how it would play out in my mind.

A Fantasy

Well, I hope you enjoyed that. It took quite awhile to write it. I guess basically I just once want to be completely broken down and then loved deeply while I’m in that vulnerable, open space. I’d give a lot to have this come true one day. Feel free to comment and tell me why it sucks or is poorly written.

Jake Bullet

Editors note: Let us all deeply thank the Poet for making my story into html or whatever it is. I owe her a cookie or something. Thanks Poet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn and i was hoping for a gold star on my chart...

You're welcome sweety, I am happy to help you out anytime.