Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A fucking crazy idea

So, Andrew, Paul, and I were up in the building, I was on the clock, we were just bull shitting around and I came up with a crazy idea. I can't tell any of you about it right now (well, a few of you I can, but not in this blog) but this idea could seriously be my mark on this area. My permanant mark on the area. And its just fucking crazy enough to work. I am so lit right now, Paul and I are knocking out ideas and prepring this. It will take years of work but its just crazy enough. And we are going to have to be so fucking careful, I mean there are 50,000 ways that this could get fucked up, but we're the smartest people here. If ANYONE can make it work, thats me. I am so fucking jazzed about this right now.

In other words, I'm going to pour gasoline on my car and light it on fire. I'll tell the story once everything is fixed out, but I am a little annoyed by that right now.

Okay, I'm off to keep working on this thing.

Lata Y'all

Jake Bullet

(editors note: Paul is the other boss. The not security job. I talk about him too much for us not to have a name for him. So he is now paul)

No comments: