Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Family Things

Sorry, but I'm going to have to delay any fascinating or fabulous posts for a little while. My brother, Dawson, is back in down for about a week or so. Plus, Saturday is my dad's 50th birthday. So there are many family events and whatnot to attend to. I'm already missing several interesting events and opportunities to spend time with Dawson and to help with the party setup. So, for the next few days, blogging will be a little light.

However, I will give you this little teaser. I'll share the mortifying story of the first time I tried play piercing. Its a good story. That'll be our next post.

Jake Bullet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hun dont forget i am more than happy to come by and help cook and stuff... also i'd love to meet Dawson...

Anonymous said...

You going to visit the creek while he's in town? :)