Sunday, July 17, 2005

risks sometimes work

I think that lately life has been trying to teach me a lesson. And its been trying to teach me that trying new things, trying scary things, and taking risks all sometimes work out. I'll know for certain on Monday night, but I'm about 98.3% sure that the risk I took asking someone really special for something that I wanted is going to work out. I got a yes and even though I'm scared of what that yes brings, I'm still happy and excited. So I suppose I'm happy and excited and scared all at the same time. And I'm surprisingly okay with that.

No more details about my great car adventure. Suffice it to say, I was more than slightly annoyed at the end and that it was distasteful and expensive.

I love Jonathan. We ended up spending part of the sporting event walking around and talking. And he has the ability to offer really incredible advice even for situations that he isn't familiar with. We talked (while searching for a darn ATM) about the risk I took and he was part of the reason that I just bit the bullet and took it. That and I remembered the phrase "Go Big or Go Home". And his acceptance of the...well, generally weirdness of my life is refreshing. So are his insights. I really owe him alot. And I get to see him again in a few hours. Only problem is he's gonna tease me about this till Monday. lol

Anyway, I'm sure Monday night will be quite the entry. That is if I manage to not have a heart attack.

Oh, check out Siren's dungeon (July 15th entry). I want to say first....Hot! Second, if you want any interior design help or anyone to help with....safety testing.....let me know. :D

Lata all.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Really? said...

you've been tagged. find out the details from my blog