Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lunch with the Poet today was dandy, however we ended up getting Thai rather than Middle Eastern, which was fine by me. Then there was a short nap taken by me. Then dinner which, to be honest, I was pretty much assuming would go disasteriously.

Well, it went really well. Really really well, I think. Everyone got along, no awkward pauses, no bitter looks, everyone talked and had fun and etc. Food was delicious. The card game was deeply confusing. Let me just say this however. Benji is a flirt.

I mean, I think he's cute and all that good stuff. But he was shaking his package in my face, sitting on my lap, etc. And it was all in good fun, but the problem is....He is so off limits. He and the Poet are hooked up and that's already complex enough. And while I think I would enjoy having sex with him, its simply not going to happen. And flirting is fun, but the very direct, "I think you're hot" type stuff....Well its new to me and its slightly uncomfortable. Because he is so very direct and because he is also so very off limits to me and partially because I don't know him very well. I should note, for anyone who may have flirted with me recently, that I really enjoy it and its only with Benji that things are *slightly* uncomfortable. Trust me, if you make me blush, I'm happy with it.

Tomorrow, Benji, Mrs. Benji, the Poet and I will be hitting the munch and that should be entertaining for all involved.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan to go into work and actually get some stuff done. And then munch time. And possibly gay bars afterwards. Hopefully we can take Benji and his wife to the gay bars because that would just be good fun. Okay, off to bed, I want to try to get an early start to tomorrow. If I'm lucky, I'll get a chance to talk to Siren some more. :)

Oh yes, on Friday, I'm heading to a sporting event with Andrew, Jonathan, about 8 school/work friends and the Poet. Oh yeah, its gonna be diverse. And I get to give Jonathan a present. Lata y'all.

Jake Bullet

No comments: