Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How did Monday night go y'all ask? Well, it was scary and exciting because Siren and I agreed to talk on the phone for the first time ever. And I was deeply scared. But it was all good

How good? Lets put it this way. Siren called me around 9:30-10ish. Then we talked till 11:45 when I realized I was late for work and had to take off and pretend to work. Well, fortunately....I went with the go big theme and asked if I could call her back around 12:15am. And she said yes, so I *ran* as fast as I could (while still doing a quality job) thru my start of the night duties. Then called her back around 12:20. We finally hung up around 6am. We talked the whole night away.

You tell me how it went. I promise I'll post about the talk very soon, but right now I must relax for 10 minutes, find my snazziest looking (crimson and black) clothes, put them in the laundry, get a shower, get a haircut and go do a work thing. Then I have to go to bed. And at some point today (read around 10am, because that's a little after they open and it'll be hard to forget), I must remember to make a doctors appointment to take care of my minor medical problem. And then, I have to actually *go* to the appointment. I hate doctors.

Random thought. The minor medical problem is a severely ingrown toenail. Its not an STD (thank you Poet for pointing out that I made it sound like i had the clap). It will be painful to take care of. But once its taken care of.....I'm going to get myself a lollipop.

Till later y'all.

Jake Bullet

No comments: