Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I found a neat quiz

Its me again, Jake Bullet.

I "borrowed" this quiz from sparrow's blog. Look below to see results. Usually, these little quizzes are an amusing diversion, but not much else. This one was moderately accurate. The term "bottom switch" kind of intrigues me. And the percentages were fairly accurate too (but I'd say closer to 30% top and 70% submissive). I'd love to be able to periodically satisfy my toppish urges, but most of the time I'd rather be the Submissive. I'd rather be mind-fucked and spanked and have evil things done to me. Some of the time, do I feel the urge to top, but not most of the time. I mean, I think that with a little more work, I could do a real scene as a Top, but I have no desire to be someone's Master. Someone was joking after I told them I switched and called me Master Jake and I flipped a little because I really couldn't be a Master. A fun Top? Yeah. An overly silly Top? Probably. A Master? Well, that's just not a hat I want to wear anytime soon.

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into a quiz on the net. Oh well, such is life.

Moving along. I have a new sick and twisted obsession. Aqua. Yes Aqua, that pop-ish little Norweginian group that did Barbie Girl. I love there music. And whats great is I've found Barbie Girl in 4 languages which is just hilarious to me. German is the best. I mean the song is so bouncy and happy, but sung in this angry German voice. It cracks me up everytime. I love unusual music.

After the weekend from hell, I'm looking forward to a few days off. I have many plans. First I plan to sleep. Sleep is good and important. Second, I am really looking forward to Thursdays munch. Maybe I can convince the Poet and Andrew to hit one of the gay bars after. Okay, well, not convince, but rather just say "hey lets go" and they'll be up for it. And I'm taking the gray bandana to the munch and gay bar either way. Only question is which side to wear it on.

Wednesday will be a few interesting meals. First, The Poet and I are hitting a middle eastern restaurant for lunch. Fortunately the menu has some suggestions for those new to Middle Eastern food. Like me. Should be good times. Plus maybe I can con her into coming to an amazing used bookstore nearby. Later that day, she and I will be heading to her boyfriends house for dinner. Dinner will include me, the Poet, Benji (boyfriend) and Mrs. Benji (wife). Oh yeah, its gonna be interesting.

Hopefully on Tuesday I'll have a chance to just relax and talk to some people online. Thats something I'm looking forward to. And I think I'm going to crank call Jonathan at work. Oh man, he'd kill me for that, but maybe the little present I got him will save me a killing. The present? A stuffed sheep. Well, a beanie baby stuffed sheep being....romanced....by someone. Its an old thing with me and Jonathan to talk about these things and I know he'll get a laugh.

Anyway, it should be an interesting week. And the time off will be nice. I just need to remember to call the doctor to take care of a minor problem that I can't ignore anymore. I loathe doctors. I mean, given the choice between visiting a real doctor or having a car drive over my foot....I'd have to think about it....And I might take the car. Funny thing is, The Mom and The Dad and The Grandfather are all doctors. So usually I can get by simply by asking The Mom or The Dad about any problems. Though the past few weeks I've been more likely to ask The Mom, because I found out that The Dad was famous for writing limericks during med school lectures. Oh yeah, that fills me with confidence. But I can't put this off anymore and so I'm making a phone call tomorrow. Its minor but guaranteed to be painful in an unhappy way.

Oh yes. For those of you in need of a good laugh go play this game. Its called Name That Beard and its hilarious. My favorite is number 5. Just go play, it'll give ya a laugh.

Jake Bullet









Bottom Switch
You are 36% Dominant and 51% Submissive!
You have some dominant tendencies, but deep down, you're submissive. You enjoy the feel of pain more than you like to give it. Bondage is not unfamiliar to you, and you know a few 'tricks' yourself. I bet you're a brat huh? Just daring your partner to be aggressive... and pretending you don't like it!









My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 41% on Dominant





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on Submissive

Link: The Master or Slave? Test written by undue_influence on Ok Cupid

No comments: