Thursday, September 29, 2005

Preping for the event

Well, its close to 4am, I'm waking up in 5 hours and I'm waiting for my laundry to get done. Why do laudry at 4am? Well, when you have to wash all your cute outfits for an event this weekend and you get home at 2am, there really isn't a choice.

This weekend is Kinky Kollege and man do I need it.

Class, work, other work, and life have just been hell these last few weeks. I feel like I haven't been able to relax at all lately and so I am really looking forward to it.

The Poet and I leave early Friday morning and will be gone till late on Sunday. Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut and my eyebrows done so I look cute, I have enough clothes ready to go to leave town for a week, my toy bag is packed(including the gnome), I did a little "manscaping" earlier today and so I am very close to being ready to go.

Hopefully a few other people from the munch will be there as well and it should be a ton of fun.

Anyway, I just heard the little bell ring so time to change loads and then get some sleeeeeeeeeeep.

Oh and before I forget, check out Siren's latest entry. I dream of the day when I have a connection like that with someone. Siren and Raven are just about two of the coolest people I know. :)

I promise I'll post again tomorrow before I leave and I am sure there will be many great stories of the weekend.

Jake Bullet

No comments: