Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A mean mindfuck

Shortish update on the life of Jake Bullet.

In the past 3 days, I have made BDSM related purchases every day.

On Saturday, The toymaker had a neat little toy he called "Mini-Me". Its a sturdy handle with a medium sized square of heavy leather attached to it. Its stings a great deal, makes a pretty noise and it looks innocent. Looks innocent but is actually mean as hell. I like this new toy. One day, I'm sure I'll hate it, but right now I like it alot.

On Sunday, I decided to finally go out and get a number of non-kinky, but necessary items to keep in my bag. I've now got a sharps container, a full first aid kit, a bottle of glucose tablets (they're just great to help you recover from an intense scene), and latex gloves (safe sex and needle play). Nothing too kinky, but good stuff to have none the less. I also took the opportunity to clean out and organize my toy bag. All the safety stuff is in one section. Various personal sex items (dildos and plugs) are in the other section. The middle is reserved for my rope, floggers and other toys. Good times.

Today, the Poet got me a cutting board which will make a delightful paddle. And I picked myself up a wooden spoon. But no ordinary wooden spoon. This is as hefty as many paddles I've seen. I'm sure some perverted spanking fan designed it knowing that it would rarely be used on food and frequently used on hot sore bottoms. It is slightly curved so it hugs my ass perfectly. I like that spoon.

I think its official. I am a dirty pervert. Oh well, I kind of like it. Moving along.

The Mindfuck? Well good story there. I'll keep it short. There was another party this weekend and I was invited (I feel so cool to get the invites to these parties). And Sally Jane was there. Sally Jane is a new Domme in the area who is unpartnered. She is good friends with the Toymaker and is considered a very heavy player. She just really hits hard and the Toymaker says "She's not fit to play with normal people". Well, I happen to think that Sally Jane is akind of cute and even though I'm not looking for a relationship with her, I wanted to play. So we played and the Toymaker helped her make sure I wasn't being pushed too hard. Well because I was "peaking" I got blindfolded midway through which I thought was very mean. Okay secretly I liked it a little but still.

Anyways, they two of them take out the nasty sounding toy I've ever heard. It makes the heavy bottoms cringe and so its wayyyyy too heavy for me. I'm new, I need to work up to that level. But they take it out and start swishing it (its a particularity evil cane) and talking to themselves like I'm not in the room.

Sally Jane: Do you think he can take this one?
Toymaker: Well we can always mop up the blood.
Sally Jane: Good point.

And thats only a snippet of the conversation. So I was a little freaked out. And then I felt the can very very gently tapping my ass and I heard Sally Jane ask if I was ready. I replied with a very shaky and scared "kinda". And then I felt it move away. I heard the characteristic swish of the cane and I tensed up, waiting for an unbelievable line of pain on my ass.

Instead I felt a very soft, furry rabbit skin flogger gently thud onto my ass. I half screamed and then (without thinking) just said "oh man, oh, fuck you, oh god, that was mean".

A tip for any new kids. When you say "fuck you" to a Domme, they tend to use that as a good reason to be extra mean. And they don't like it very much.

But it was all good. A very nice mindfuck and a good scene. She wasn't really upset at all about me using bad words, she just teased me about it later.

I'd write more, but I want to get a little shut eye.

Jake Bullet

No comments: