Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Quoted!

Well, the SpankingBlog has once again quoted me, which is very nice indeed. Its nice to know the people read my stuff and care about what I think. I mean, I know I have blog fans and regular readers, but its always nice for a more famous blog to quote you.

SpankBoss quoted a short little section from yesterday where I remarked that I am officially a pervert and that I'm surprisingly okay with it. And that has given me two new topic ideas.

First idea, I am more okay with my like of S&M than I am with D/s. D/s type things are still scary and all that and still occasionally have me saying "Am I really doing this?". I still really really like the concept of D/s and want to do it, but I'm less sure of my footing there.

Second idea, my acceptance of my strange desires has come slowly with a few leaps forward. Sort of a steady progress, with the occasional blind flash of insight.

I'll be exploring these topics and many more in the coming days.

Alright, well I am sore, sweaty, tired and in need of a shower. I just helped Andrew move and so its into the shower with me and then beddy bye.

Lata all.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

DarkRebelSiren said...

Jake, honey, I found the perfect store to push that D/s comfort level right to the edge. If you can guess which one I will give you a shiny new penny. ::DELIGHTFULLY evil grin::

Siren