Saturday, September 24, 2005

Randomness

Ahhh, Friday nights working stupid security...wonderous I tell you. Wonderous in the same way that being stuck in a phone booth with an angry walrus is wonderous. (Note: hey, if you think coming up with metaphors this good is easy, then you try)

Some Thursdays are almost nothing but BDSM talk in one way or another, the group will have 12 different conversations running all over the bar about BDSM, sex, scenes and fun parties. People drift from one conversation to another, atleast one pairing of people is covertly, but at the same time obviously flirting and planning a night of wild sexy business. Poeple talk about toys, tease one another and groping is occasionally involved. Other days its like this past Thursday.

For no particular reason, things generally seem slightly muted. People aren't as spread out physcially around the bar and the conversations are about more mundane things. Jack, Jill, Andrew and I spent most of the evening saying silly things, discussing West Wing, retelling Lewis Black jokes or just chewing the fat. Quite enjoyable, in a slow, glowy sort of way. Just not quite as much fun as discussions of sex, followed by more discussions of sex.

I think the quite nights are like slowly enjoying a good bottle of wine. Many nights are like doing shots of tequilla and body shots, trying to remember whose turn it is to buy the next round. Both are good at different times, both are quite delicious, but they are different.

I wish I could go to sleep right now, but I can't. So, I'm going to do the next best thing, listen to the radio and veg out.

Peace y'all.

Jake Bullet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Thursday night was eventful, after leaving the munch I went to go count homeless people with Chip... It was an interesting night.

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant sarcastic metaphors, not acronyms.