Thursday, September 08, 2005

An unexpected 3:30am update

So, I had just fallen asleep... I was just in that half asleep half awake zone when a ringing starts coming from my desk. And I wander over to start pounding on my alarm clock and noticed it was actually my phone. And it was Siren on the other end. And we got to chat for about 3 fabulous hours. Which was great. And I managed to go from groggy to completely and totally awake in the span of about 11 nanoseconds when I heard her.

I got to tell her all about the last play party. We got to discuss all kinds of things and catch up. We got to share funny stories and talk about random little things in our lives. She got to be delightfully evil and make me blush and squirm and get butterflies in my stomach. We got to chat about things which would make me whine and beg and plead but that secretly excite me. Much fun was had by all. Much catching up and teasing was accomplished.

Unfortunately, the Goddess' of phone technology decided to spoil the phone call midway through by disrupting the call. And what was really great about that was right after I asked about another crazy idea I had, and right after Siren said that it was something that could be looked into....thats when the phone died. So I'm pretty much going to be nonstop thinking about that little possibility for the next few days. A possibility which is simultaneously scary and exciting.

Anywho, I need to actually get some sleep, because I have class tomorrow. But rest assured, you shall all hear fabulous tales of play parties and the other wonders of my life. Ta ta folks.

Jake Bullet

No comments: