Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a weekend. I mean wow.

I'm just not ready right now to blog in depth, so here are highlights and a short to do list.

Sally Jane and I getting into a not good thing because we hit upon some new feelings and emotions and whatnot which neither of us anticipated. A solid hour of corner time (12 minutes was the previous high) to cool down and a good 3-way talk afterwards helped lots.

One of the heaviest scenes I've done, hard, fast, stingy, and very cathartic. Halfway though the scene Sally Jane and Batina needed to take turns counterweighting the cross I was on, because I was pulling back so hard I nearly flipped it over. Oh, and yeah I was screaming at the top of my lungs every obsenity that I could think of. And crying, which I have *never* done in scene. Audience was impressed. But, yeah, that was actually really really good for emotional release and trying new things.

Me learning more and more (as I always do with Sally Jane and Batina) about being a good submissive versus the friendly neighborhood bottom.

Oh, to do list:
-E-mail host and audiance (from heavy scene) letting them know I am okay and thanking them for helping
-Check in with Sally Jane and Batina later tonight and tomorrow
-Let our friends R and J know everything is alright (they were there for Sally Jane and I hitting a bad spot)
-Set up dinner date with R to talk with her and get helpful advice
-Clean out car
-Clean room

Okay, time to rest a little, more blogging later.

Jake

No comments: