Monday, March 13, 2006

Broom Fucking

Well fuck me sideways with a dry broom handle, splinters are a plus.

Anyone want to guess what tomorrow is? I mean besides me having dinner with R.

Give up? Well tomorrow is the day to see the regular doctor. For the 10,000 mile checkup so to speak. Grrrr. This is going to be less than fun. Why? Well, the absolutely wonderful cuts on my back that Mr. Ninja and Sally Jane made at the last convention....yeah, those are totally visible on my back. Now, I love the cuts. I knew it was a risk when I asked them to do it. But, I was hoping not to have to explain it to a general practioner.

But I will, I'm prepared for it. I know how I plan on explaining myself. I'm not ashamed of my interest in SM. But right now I kinda wish I had like a big butchy lesbian for a doctor instead of Mr. White Bread Vanilla himself. Oh well, if he can't deal then we do this thing and find a guy who can handle it. I'm playing good money for him to preform service.

Still, they are beautiful cuts. :)

Jake

2 comments:

Ireland's daughter said...

I think it might be more difficult to surprise a doctor than you think. *grins* You don't need to explain yourself, in my opinion. You can just tell him the marks are "consensual" or "recreational". He's not there to judge. Good luck!

Jake Bullet said...

Thanks, the basic plan is to let him know before I strip, be matter of fact, stress consent and calmly answer any questions.

Jake