Friday, March 03, 2006

I am wearing a very cool piece of neck jewelery right now. (If you are confused, think about the kinds of stuff I do on the weekends) Why? Crazy new relationship? Major life change? Other huge thing.Nope, not today anyway.

Its Batinas, she wanted to see if it would fit me and I ended up wearing it all throughout the munch. What does it mean? Right now, nothing more than a friendship. Its not "my" collar. It wasn't made just for me. I imagine I'll be wearing it alot when we three (Batina, Sally Jane and I) play, but for now, its just a collar.

On the other hand, how fucking hot is it to just be grabbed by the collar and pulled close to someone??

One day I am going to have a totally awesome, deeply meaningful, special, all the time collar.....but todays not that day.....and I'm surprisingly okay with all that. Now I just have to remember to bring the collar with me Saturday

Jake

2 comments:

Jaymie said...

Ummm...hmm...ahem....I mostly have no idea what you're talking about. I think that might be a good thing since I'm very likely to have a heart attack if I did. Thanx for showing me that I'm not nearly so old and jaded as I thought.

Jake Bullet said...

angelfire,

Generally speanking, what I'm talking about on this blog are my consensual SM activities. Whipping, bondage, and other very funny stuff. I hope you enjoy reading.

Jake