Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend

Saturday and Sunday were quite nice indeed.

I headed over to Batina's house late Saturday afternoon and had the opportunity to cook for them which was a great deal of fun. And I got to actually really cook. In a proper kitchen with proper ingredients. Sally Jane and Batina seemed to enjoy the food, and I found out how weird it feels to eat on the floor while everyone else gets to use the table. Embarassing, but in that funny squirmy way.

Afterwards, well, afterwards was desert. Delicious chocolete and carmel flavors. I can't take credit for making desert, but it was delicious.

Sunday was also fun....breakfast out with Batina and Sally Jane and then I was a stunt butt for a quick flogging lesson. Then time to head out.

Then I joined up with Andrew. We went out for dinner at our favorite resturant, and then went back to his place to watch the Oscars. Before Oscar time we watched Jim Gaffigan on DVD and I nearly wet myself laughing. Andrew and I then had fun watching most of the Oscars and then I came home and slept.

All in all, it was a good weekend. A very good weekend indeed.

Jake Bullet

No comments: