Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lusting

More awesome links!! Janesguide, b.com and janes blog.....woo hoo! Yeah for links.

Randomness: Mondays and Wednesdays are going to blow ass for me. 4 classes each day with no more than 45 minutes in between class 2 and 3. Plus class 2 and 3 might suck. But 1 and 4 look pretty awesome, so, eh, I'll manage.

Okay, yesterday I promised y'all something about my latest lust. So here goes.

I desperately want a Mini Cooper. I mean, its gotten to the truly fetish point...which is weird because I am sooooooo not a "car guy". And its ridiculously impractical. But I want one. A red one with the cool white stripes on the hood and maybe a British flag on top and cool seats and cool rims too. Every time I even see a mini on the road, I stop and stare and drool and imagine being able to drive it. And I've never done this over a car in my whole life. I mean, really, me, lusting over a car?? That's crazy talk.

One should not dream of walking out of a fetish club with fresh marks all over there body and thinking about the play date they have with some cutie bottom (We switches have to work both angles into any good fantasy......okay, I made that up), tossing their toybag in the truck and zooming off in a stick-shift Mini Cooper. That's not normal.

And for Christ's sake, I can't even drive stick!!

Help me. I don't want to end up rubbing one out over Mini pics.

Jake Bullet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Have you seen the Smart Car? http://www.moma.org/exhibitions/2002/autobodies/images/smartcar.jpg

Even smaller, even cooler, imho. Still, big enough to hold the fetish tool kit. ;)

Jake Bullet said...

A very cute car, but still, I just have a thing for the Mini.

Jake

Anonymous said...

Решила в рассрочку заказать [url=http://shkafy.com/uglovye/]угловые шкафы купе на заказ[/url] напишите что то, выбор стал такой огромный не могу понять чего выбрать