Saturday, December 24, 2005

YAR!!!!

For those few of you who don't read Twisted Monk (and why the hell don't you) you have to check this out.

At the Security job, Andrew is about ready to stab people. To castrate them really. Why? For the second time in 2 weeks, one of our keysets is missing. Considering that our primary job is controlling access to various parts of the building and that keyset can get you in 90% of the rooms here, its not very good. Thankfully, I was not on duty when the keyset grew legs and ran off. Apperently the last shift did 6 building tours (we normally do 2-4 per shift) looking for the keys. Andrew is seriously gonna stab somebody.

I got to bake today which is great. And on Xmas, I get to spend the day cooking. Menus is as follows. Turkey with dressing in bird. Whipped potatoes (You said whipped, HA HA!). Corn. From scratch gravy. Glazed carrots. Baked Mac and Cheese (All from Scratch, plus I found some absolutely beautiful, well aged cheeses to do it with). Cranberry stuff. And rolls. Dawson is helping me cook and I am totally jazzed. I mean, like, doing actual jazz hands jazzed.

Well, time to go explore the building and look for that damn keyset, I'll bet if I find it, Andrew would blow me right in the middle of the office.

Jake Bullet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the key sets were numbered and employees hand to sign them out and then back in at the end of the shift they wouldn't get lost... and if they did, you'd know who did it.

Anonymous said...

Who knew you were quite the cook? Maybe I need to take advantage of that. SJ

Jake Bullet said...

Filly, funny you should mention that, after the first time the keys went missing, that system was implemented, but people are still getting used to it.

Sally Jane - Anytime you'd like me to cook for you, I'd be happy to preform. Just give me a few days notice and a general idea of what sort of menu you're looking for.

Jake Bullet

Anonymous said...

Jake - I, at some point, WILL take you up on the offer to cook. SJ

Jake Bullet said...

Woo hoo! Lets talk Thursday. :)

Jake