Saturday, December 17, 2005

What a night

What a night. Normally, one is supposed to go out, drink, get food and then go home. Not repeat the same thing twice. But then again, I've never let words like "Normally" or "usually" get in my way. Here's how everything went down.

First and foremost, my pubic hair is intact. When I called to make appointments for the Fairy and I, I was told in a not very nice manner that this particular salon will not wax boy bits. I've been trying to figure out why.....Do some boys get hard, making things uncomfortable for the waxer? Or do boys cry or not show up or forget to grab a shower before going?? Oh well, I'm sure within a week or so the Fairy and I will make another attempt.

On to the libations.

So, it was Thursday, and that can only really mean on thing. It was time to drink. Drink and hang out with perverts. Good times indeed. And I had a lovely time. There were perverts and drinking and half naked women. For the record, having a woman I barely know show off new nipple and hood piercings used to be something to right home about. Now, its standard operating procedure. But yeah, I got to chat with alot of people, and tossed around some ideas with our illustrious group leader (more on this if it ever materializes) and generally just relax and be around like minded people. Well, then the Fairy and I went to an all night diner to grab food. And we chatted and laughed and generally had a lovely time. And by the time I took her home, I was tired and a little buzzed from the night.

Well, as I was almost home my phone started vibrating, telling me I had a new voicemail. It was Andrew, he had called hours earlier looking to drink. But for some reason I didn't get the voicemail till nearly midnight. Oh well, I called him back and told him I'd be there in 5 minutes. So we drove around and headed to a club that I have drive by dozens of times without ever knowing it existed. And apparently, Thursday is "gay night" at the club. Where every queer within 10 miles heads over for extremely loud music and absolutely delicious looking bartenders.
And its not in the fruit loop which was a little weird. And so we went, and hung out and managed to chat which was great. And what was also nice was I saw an old friend, the first person who ever put me in any kind of bondage ever (fist mitts, with locks on, on the first date, I know....stupid, but hot). And I got to talk to that boy a bit, now time to decide whether or not to call him, I dunno if I will. But yeah, good times, Andrew and I left a little before last call, and once we finally regained our sense of hearing, I dropped him at his place and headed back to mine.....completely exhausted.

But it was a good night. And odds are the Fairy and Andrew and I will go drinking on Monday in the fruit loop as the Fairy and I have started doing. And after hitting the Munch Thursday, Andrew and I will likely end up back down in the fruit loop. Good times.

Well, time for me to pretend to be doing work.....stupid work. Till later.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think its because boys arent very clean, they tend to over eat and undershower