Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ruse and relatives

Well, the eloborate ruse worked. My grandpa had absolutely no idea that there was a surprise party for him and he enjoyed it a great deal. Good times were had by all.....well, except my uncle, but he very recently had back surgery and had to fly in and his back hurt. But good times were had by all others.

The relations (yes, I used that word because I'm weird, not because I don't know "relatives") are in town and I will be doing some entertaining tomorrow. And I may try cooking curry for the frist time in my life. Mmmmm....curry.

Dawson is taking my car to another state. Which was fine. Until the breaks completely failed on the car I was going to take. Not sure how I'm going to get to Chicago this weekend. Anyone up for a roadtrip?

I think I may be about to do something dumb tomorrow, but I'm committed to doing it.

Jake Bullet

2 comments:

DarkRebelSiren said...

I miss you, pup. ::kisses and smiles:: hope your new year is perfect.

Jake Bullet said...

I miss You too Siren. I miss You too alot. I'll call you as soon as the holiday craziness is over and relatives are gone, I promise.