Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A decision

I left the non security job back in November. There were a variety of reasons why, but I didn't leave under the best of circumstances and I swore I'd never go back.

And now, they are kind of in a jam. It would have happened regardless of whether I was there or not, but I can fix it. I know that I can fix it without too much work. But, I don't care whether the problem gets fixed or not. And secretly, I'd like to see my old boss suffer a little for being an asshole. Here's the kicker.

Andrew is incharge of fixing it. And said he wants me to help. And he's been authorized to offer me certain incentives (read mad cash and certain work conditions) in order to come back for a month.

Basicially, I'd be guaranteed about 6 weeks salary just for walking in the door, plus a full additionally months salary if I meet certain targets.

I'm not sure whether to do it or not. I do get to write my own contract and don't have to deal with certain annoying details which caused the leaving, but still.

I'll keep everyone up to speed.

Jake Bullet

No comments: