Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sometimes I'm not bright

Well then. So, you see, the thing is.....I can often easily be convinced to do foolish things. Drink too much, wear funny hats, or engage in unusual sexual practices. Normally, none of these things hurt much nor do I regret them afterwards (usually).

Unfortunately, I did agree to do something fairly stupid about a week ago. And today is the day it will be done......in all likely hood. I agreed to accompany a friend and get waxed.

Not like its the first time. I regularly have my eyebrows waxed to keep them well shaped and I am still quite manly thank you very much. No, no, no. The particular region to be waxed is not my eyebrows.

No, our region of interest is slightly below the waist, and well above the knees. Currently my 'pink bits' occupy that region.

Yes, I am having my pubic hair ripped out via hot wax. Am I crying about it? Not yet. Will I be driven to drink because of it? Very likely. Was this a very stupid idea? Yes, yes it was.

The ONLY reassuring thing is that previously, having my eyebrows waxed, combined with the proper breathing and a little mental work usually puts me in a very light sub space. The pain is just right to get those nice heady endophins kicking. Hopefully, when some evil Russian woman rips out my thatch, I'll get a similar endophin kick.

I think I'm going to go drink now.

Jake

2 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss_Deidre said...

jake ... I can honestly tell you, from personal experience, that if you breathe properly prior to the wax being applied and continue with the pattern of breathing properly through the experience, you can achieve a sense of subspace when having your "pink bits" waxed ... I routinely have My own Brazilian waxing done every 5 weeks and enjoy the light headiness that accompanies My version of 'space ...
The sensation afterwards is indescribable ... Enjoy it ... Not to mention I find waxed men VERY erotic!

Enjoy!