Tuesday, November 01, 2005

weekend

This is gonna be random, but have fun with it.

The ORIGINAL plan was to attend a party starting at 8pm in Chicago and leave the same night or at like 2am (technically) the next morning. 6 hour party plus drive time right. The ORIGINAL plan was just to eat a little, drink a little, shake a few hands, try not to do anything stupid and not scene. Easy enough. The ORIGINAL plan was a simple trip down south for a brief thank you party.

What actually happened was I was down in Chi Town from 3pm Friday till late afternoon of Sunday. What actually happened was I have several great new friends and great new stories. What actually happened was I had two great scenes and I have the prettiest marks to show off. What actually happened is I now have a standing invitation to come to Chi Town whenever I want.

So, here are some topics for the next few days.
-General recalling of the weekend
-A good HEAVY flogging scene
-My first cutting scene (he used a scalpel on me....)
-My new friends from Chi Town

Also, there are going to be some updates to the blog itself. New links, a syndication type thing into a livejournal blog, possibly a new look, updates to the cast of characters and my bio.

Unfortunately, Work and Life are going to be kicking my ass for the next few days. But hey, that's what you get sometimes. Till I have a little more time, I'll just leave you all with this little tease.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you has suxh a good time sweety. Your marks really were beautiful, in fact next time i think you should post a piture of them.

I am looking forward to going to the November event with you. Maybe we can talk Kenny into coming?