Saturday, November 05, 2005

Work

Today my boss cried. Thats how bad work is. Paul, this expierenced player, sharp as a whip mind, totally not emotional guy, just cried today. Thats how bad work is. And guess who gets to be one of 4 people fixing it all? Thats right, me. How delightful. Work sucks.

I haven't had any time to blog till now, so stories will still have to wait as I am using the blog post partially as a way to take a break from work for a little while. And to be honest, I'm just not feeling in the mood to share tales of being cut over the weekend, it was a great weekend, but I'm just not up to it right now.

Also, updates to the blog....like new links and new other stuff, are also on hold for the time being.

Alright, well, I've procrastinated long enough, back to the grindstone. Fortunately I do get to go to the local pervert Halloween party tomorrow and I convinced Sally Jane to wear these really hot boots by offering to fetch drinks for her all night, that outta be fun.

Till then.

Jake Bullet

3 comments:

Ireland's daughter said...

Jake, I took a winding road through husband to Siren to Deidre and I'm glad I arrived here in your blog. It's been a pleasure to read. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo....... how did you like the boots???? asked the inquisitive Sally Jane. :-)

Jake Bullet said...

Glad to see I have two new blog readers. :)

And they were lovely Sally Jane

Jake