Monday, November 14, 2005

Sorry

I haven't updated in a long time. And I'm sorry for that, but it’s been an odd past few days. Anywho.

Jill and I may be playing sometime in the future, maybe. And I'm not going to be the bottom in that scene.

Work, in fact, sucks.

I bought Newsradio from Amazon.com. I also bought several other books and another movie but Newsradio is the important part. That show saved my life several years ago, literally. I'll tell that story one day.

The Perv Halloween party was loads of fun.

The Fairy and I got some new scalpels and needles over the weekend. I now have a box in my toybag devoted to needle play and cutting.

I had the cops crawling all over the building (security job) last night because there was a guy hiding in the building. We never found him. It was odd helping the cops search because they had guns drawn and I had a large flashlight.

I've sort of been in my head the last few days. It’s not fun.

My parents treat me like a 12 year old when in their house. Now under the right circumstances with someone other than my parents that could be fun and relaxing, but its just annoying when its them.

I have an idea for a series of interesting blog posts for the near future, more on that another day.

Alright well, hopefully we will soon return to regularly scheduled blog updates.

Jake Bullet

No comments: