Thursday, November 17, 2005

Update number 8374

Well, here's where we are.

I recieved Chef! today which was nice and according to the Amazon people, I should be getting my books plus Newsradio and Office Space soon enough. Good times.

I will be going down to Chicago early to help set up the LeatherSins Holiday Fetish Fair and hopefully I will be staying at the House of Z while I am down there. That should be good fun. I may be obtaining a membership at GD2 while I am there, maybe not. But either way I get to see fun people and hopefully buy a few fun things. On the "To Purchase" list is the following: clover clamps, wartenberg wheel and leather paddles. I may pick up a few knives down there from Katana and I also will be ordering some heavy duty wrist and ankle cuffs from Katana. Plus I'll pick up anything that strikes my fancy.

Right now I am at Jonathan's house, he's asleep. I should be too. We are getting up in about 2.5 hours and driving to Chicago so that he can go see a cute girl. I fully support the out of state travel for sex and perversion. Thouhg with Jonathan, it will just be sex. I know he'll have fun. I should go to bed soon.

I now have the final item needed for the new box in my toybag. Heres whats in the box right now:

#Neosporin - for cleaning and soothing wounds
#Bandages - for covering wounds and cuts
#Gauze pads - same as above
#Tape - to hold the Bandages to the skin
#Forceps - For holding alcohol soaked cotton balls for fire play
#Needles - 100 brand new 23 gauge needles that just beg to be poked into my skin. Good times.
#Scalpels - 10 hospital grade scalpels for cutting scenes.
#Heavy duty shower curtain - A drop cloth for blood play scenes. I will be talking to the Piercer soon enough to find something better to use
#Lidocaine spray - helps with the itch associated with fresh cuts and scratches
#Alcohol - for fireplay plus its good to clean an area before cutting
#Gloves - I am a very firm believer in barrier protection for all kinds of play
#Sharps Container - Well, I was just going to leave used, uncapped needles on the dungeon floor, but then I realized that wasn't very nice

That box is now my box for fireplay and blood sports equipment. All packed away nice and neat. Now all I need is a delightfully evil Domly person to offer to cut me. *offers up my cutest look ever* Good times.

Alright well. Time to sign off. I've got a draft of a journal entry about BDSM and self body image. Its needs organization and tweaking, but it should turn out quite nicely. I'm sure you will all enjoy it.

Till then...

Jake Bullet

No comments: