Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Shibaricon- the aftermath

Well, I'm back from Shibaricon and all I can say is "Wow". I mean, the event was absolutely amazing for me and I had the opportunity to meet so many cool people and get tied up and get some awesome rope. Right now, I am still in the midst of real life for atleast the next week, but I can assure you that many stories will be shared. Some things you can look forward too:

A scene with Max
Meeting Monk and his rope
Scott and his niece and the liquid latex
General event stuff.

I cannot recommend Shibaricon enough, really it was just too cool for words.

Well, I'll share stories tomorrow, but now, I'm off to go pretend that I'm working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shibaricon was great, I loved it. Welcome back.

BTW found you by way of another blog I read. Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hello ;-)