Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sorry for the delay

Well, Its officially been slightly more than a week of no smoking. And I really want a ciggerette. Andrew was nice enough to take a cigg from me when my old smoking partner offered me one. We haven't seen each other in week and she didn't know I quit and so she just handed me one as she lit up. See we used to smoke together so often, since we were the only smokers in the office, that we even had hand signals to pull one another out of meetings to have a "stress break". Andrew is such a sweetie, too bad he and I have agreed that it would be weird to have sex. He really is a cutie.

I've confirmed my interest in being a target for an area flogging demo later this month. The demonstrator is what some people would call a heavy player. Or more accurately, he hits really hard and really fast and likes it when you squeal in pain. Well, he's reassured me that its an intro level demo and that he won't be throwing the flogger at me like he throws it at his wife. But still, I'd be safe-wording out in about a minute if he started really throwing it at me. Well, its should be fun and mayhaps I'll learn something too. :)

Okay, tomorrow, more postings. Today....well, today will involve drinking.

See you tomorrow (maybe if someone asks nicely I'll describe what its like to have your nipple peirced)

No comments: