Saturday, June 18, 2005

Nicotine Withdrawl

At 6pm on Wednesday, June 18th I stopped smoking. I stopped for good this time. I have grit and good motivation behind me. I have patches and a plan. I have many many things going for me, helping me, assisting my goal of not smoking.

And it completely and totally sucks. I cannot describe how much not smoking sucks. Most especially right now, since I am currently 5.5 hours into a 12 hour shift. And I can't go outside to smoke. And there is no diet coca cola.

My plan, is to save the money I normally would have used to buy cigarettes and instead use that money to purchase sex toys. Lots of sex toys. Violet wands, leather pants, floggers, paddles, rope (LOTS of rope), a suspension frame (even though I need many more lessons before I'll be ready for that) and maybe even some other fun toys. Oh yes, I have a long list of things I will be buying with my money saved from not purchasing cigarettes.

And tomorrow I will include a list of things I plan to get with cigarette money. But I'll tell you the first thing I plan to get. Curry. I plan to go to my favorite Indian restaurant and order some Nan, some popadomes, a large order of goat curry, some tandoori chicken, some rice, and some mango ice cream. And I will eat it all. And it will taste delicious because my taste buds will have returned since I am no longer searing them off and killing them with regular doses of nicotine.

Oh, and as a side benefit to this not smoking gig, my clothes will no longer smell of smoke, I will no longer be a social pariah standing in the rain to get a little bit of nicotine, I will be rid of my smokers cough, I will be healthier, food will taste better, I'll live longer and my mom will no longer show me pictures of the lungs of dead smokers. Plus I get curry and sex toys. Its a good trade. And writing this actually made a craving go away because I remembered why I quit.

In the coming days, I'll post about the best friend, the list of sex toys I want to purchase in the coming times, Big Head Studios (Scott and his Niece), tying up girls, my dilemma with being a general nice guy yet getting hard when I (consensually) hurt people, and having my nipple pierced. If you have any topic you would like to see more than another, or have other ideas, feel free to comment and I'll do my best to oblige.

Oh, thanks to the Poet for nagging me for weeks until I agreed to stop smoking. I'll have to do something very nice for her. Oh and for the record, the Poet's breasts are the perfect size and I enjoy them a great deal. They are not too small.

Alright, time to start pretending to work again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with stopping smoking. Unfortunately, I live in a place where 80% of the male population smokes... so there isn't a chance in hell I'll be kicking it anyday soon.

Hugs,

rg

Mistress Matisse said...

Good luck kicking the habit - you'll be so glad you did!

Lili said...

Good for you! It isn't easy but it is so worth it. I was smoking a pack a day - among other things - not 6 years ago. It was when I was handed an inhaler to help breath that I finally decided to quit cold turkey. I still crave them from time to time, especially if out drinking... But I love your ideas for spending the money you'll be saving, just think of the extra energy you'll have to use all those sex toys! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

exellent descision!!! stay strong and you will win through. i met yourself and the poet (kt?) at shibaricon (great event) and thought alot of you both. you allowed me to hang out all weekend and were very accepting. i thorouly enjoyed your company (though try as i might i failed to get the poet into bed (i evan complimented her shoes)) ah well!
thanx much and for the record i agree the poet has nice looking breasts!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

thanks hun but wednesday was the 15th.... and thanks for the compliment, i am rather attached to my breasts. Though maybe you are only complimenting them now because you got in trouble for before...

And eghead, if it helps any i didnt go to bed with anyone... hell i didnt even get to play at all...

if you are ever in town look us up okay?