Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Shopping

Short post today. First thing, many thanks to Spankboss at www.spankingblog.com. He quoted me.....Matisse and spanking blog both have recently. Y'all really like me . I'm moved. :)

After lazing around the house most of the day, the Poet and I decided to go shopping. Now, I'll be honest. I really like shopping. Even if its just window shopping, I just love looking through stores fun of fun and pretty things and then selecting something just for me. The Poet has a way of making it even better. On the trip we just wandered around poking in and out of various stores lingering at some more than other.

One of her greatest talents is finding very cute bargains. I mean, she is the ultimate "Hey lets take a few hours wander around and find cute things" partner for shopping. And today was no exceptions. She found me these wonderful almost knee high big black leather boots that were very, very much on sale. Only problem is the on sale ones were cut for someone with a smaller calf than me. Sad, but it just means that one day the Poet and I will take some time and do some serious boot shopping. See, I want to get a black kilt, big ole black boots and a hot T-Shirt and walk around my conservative home town....or a play party,either one would be cool. She did find me some pretty black Converse shoes. Then we stopped at Spencers and I picked up a cheap little red rubber flogger. Its delightfully stingy and I think the 15 year olds, who were obviously trying to subtle look at Spencer's more adult novelties, were a bit surprised when I tested it out on my arm. I like the new flogger and I have evil ideas for it. Lastly was a stop at Barnes and Noble where I found a wonderful leather bound, gilded gold version of the complete works of Shakespeare (yes, I love the Bard, sue me). How much for this little treasure? 20 bucks. Sold.

Yeah, it was a good trip. Cute shoes, a rubber flogger and the complete works of Shakespeare all at the same mall. Plus the Poet and I came up with several fun new ideas for various things for me to get and different crazy things to try. Next on the list of wonderful treats to get: a Utilikilt and big black combat boots.

Random thought. I want to get some leather pants and I found the site www.leatherup.com. The problem is, the deals seem too good to be true and while I love a deal....when its too good to be true, usually you either get crap or take it in the shorts some other way. If anyone knows anything about this place or knows how they can sell $230 leather pants for $75, please comment or shoot me an e-mail.

But thats for later. Now is time to take care of random household tasks so that Andrew and I can grab dinner and hit the munch tomorrow.

Jake

No comments: