Monday, February 06, 2006

the weekend

Like most other people from this weekend in Chicago I'll be posting more later, but heres a preview.

Cutting scene with Ninja (so cute), Mrs Ninja (the acupuncture needles were great), and Sally Jane (first time cutting for her)

Hot, heavy flogging scene with a hot gay man.

Fire and electro scene with the hairy electirc godfather.

And, demoing for Master Z's (Dallas) rough body play class. Uber fun.

And very nearly demo'ed (is that a word?) the gulliver scene for a piercing class, but time ran short.

And got to see lots of old and new friends, see cool classes etc.

Plus, because the Steelers won (boo Steelers) the Super Bowl, I will be doing a very humiliating public puppy play scene at the club in Chicago. I both love and hate this idea because I think puppy play is hot, but very embarrassing. Oh well, teach me to make bets.

Now, time to go have some more coffee with the guys who run the coffee place in the building with the security job. I'm letting them stay late in exchange for free coffee, very fair trade.

Oh and by the way, I am so played out for atleast a week. I could barely walk this morning and after the punching, oh man. I just feel like I've been through a meat grinder.

Jake

No comments: