Thursday, February 02, 2006

T minus...

Well, the bags are packed. The toybag is filled with appropriate toys. I've packed way way too many clothes. My car is gassed and ready to fly. So all thats left is to do is get a little sleep tonight and then take off to the convention. I'm quite jazzed indeed.

In other news, that second job I took a little while ago (you know, the one where the D-bags I used to work for dug themselves so deep they needed me) well, thats going well. And I'm making sweet cash there so all is good. Andrew and I are doing good things and having fun.

Last but not least, I will be away from work and from e-mail and everything this weekend. Except my cell phone, but that will only be on to get updates on the Super Bowl. Go Seahawks! And there will be no blogging until Sunday at the earliest.

Oh, and Death Cab For Cutie is my favorite new group of the week. Dawson introduced it to me and now I am getting more and more into it.

Farewell(for a little while)

Jake Bullet


No comments: