Monday, February 13, 2006

Saturday

It was supposed to be a short shopping trip with Sally Jane. We were going to get her supplies (minus actual cut-ty things) for making her very own bloodsports kit. We got together around noon. Shopping finally ended at about 8 or 9 at night. After joining Sally Jane's friend Batina at the Dom Depot for a few hours, midway through the day, we went over to Batina's loft. Oh, good times were had by all since I was able to make a fast stop at home a grab my toy bag.

I had several new experiences over at the loft. First, playing without an audience. I know, its crazy!! Just the two of them, working me over, and me, wimpering, squirming and yelping in joy/pain. Second, the wonders of pesto pizza. I love pesto. Third, CBT. I have always been frightened of this sort of play, but still wanted to try it. (My personal kink motto: I'll try almost anything, twice). And it hurt for sure, but I'd totally try it again. One advantage to CBT I never really thought of until I had clothespins on my balls is this, CBT requires cute ladies (and/or gentlemen) to be handling your biscuits while hurting you. Kinda fun. Forth, wax play. I think I enjoy just being soaked in alcohol and lit of fire better, but it was still fun. For the record, squirming about doesn't seem to help because it runs all over your back.

Oh, and not like I didn't know this before, but girls like to hurt boys. And anyone who says "You hit like a girl" obviously has never been spanked with a hairbrush by a girl. Enough said.

But yeah, we're definitely going to have to have a repeat of the night.

And now, me thinks its time to get a little sleep.

Jake Bullet

No comments: