Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One more day

One more day and I'll be ready to start writing about Sinsations in Leather. Its just that I'm still physically and mentally coming down off the weekend. And trying to go to class, unpack, get my room and life back in order, see family, etc. isn't easy. Especially when one has done enough scenes to just ache everywhere.....its a good ache, but I still hurt.

And I've made a decision about my post scene reports from now on. I've played enough, with enough different people, and doing enough different kinds of play, that I see no reason to do a blow by blow account every time I get my ass beat. For something new, maybe it'll be more in depth. But I'm done writing a miniature novel (i.e. 6 solid pages about my first scene) everytime I play. Don't worry wonderful readers, you'll still get to hear all about it, just not quite as indepth.

And before I do any more writing about scenes, I want to send out thank you notes. The one time I didn't send that thank you(because I was scared and didn't know what to say), I felt kinda shitty and was never quite happy about it until I recently resolved that. So, my pervy friends, tell the people how much you enjoyed bottoming to them or topping them. It makes everybody happy and is just good practice because its nice to say thank you. No more about the weekend till those e-mails and phone calls are done.

Alright well, its getting late and I have stuff to take care of in the morning. So till then...

Jake Bullet

No comments: