Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another fabulous munch, preceded by dinner and the area discussion group. There was a nice caning demo (and no I was not the "stunt butt" for it, thank ) And then I went out to grab a quick bite with Sally Jane and Batina and some others from the discussion group. Then onto the munch. Sally Jane, Batina, and I ended up being the last people in the bar, which was nice because we all got to spend some time together. And I got to play "waitress" for everyone for a little while, fetching drinks, trying to be helpful and trying to be cute.

And I was a bit of a smartmouth (which, as usual ended with me getting hurty things put on my tongue), but mostly sort of behaved.

One thing I noticed. I can do certain things and people generally respond positively, playing off the semi cute submissive boy attitude that I'm generally rockin. And I had my arms crossed on a high table, looking up at the other people like Sally Jane and Batina, and I was sort of hiding behind my arms, blushing and squirming and all that good jazz. And I think I was generally being very cute. And for various reasons, I had to get up and someone else grabbed my seat and tried to pull off the look I was giving. And, in my opinion, it didn't work for him. And I don't know first of all if it was just my opinion or if it really wasn't working for him. And maybe it was because I was doing what I was doing because of who was around the table (namely Batina and Sally Jane). And maybe its because I'm not the worlds biggest fan of the gentleman trying to steal "my move". I dunno, it kind of confused me.

Anywho, yeah, so next Thursday, I believe the plan is for Sally Jane, Batina, another submissive who wants to learn to top and me (you know, semi cute submissive boy) to head back to Batinas loft and for the 3 of them to, well, hurt me....alot probably. I'm deeply frightened, and kinda excited.

Okay, sleeping time.

Jake

No comments: