Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So, awhile ago I got off a 3-way call between Batina, Sally Jane, and me (Jake Bullet). And it was a delightful conversation in a number of ways. There was playfulness, some teasing, new concepts explored, etc. Wonderful, right? Yes, but the fact remains that I'm a little scared now. And its a good kind of fear, not the "something truly bad is likely to happen" kind, but still, I'm feeling a touch out of it. Why? Well....

This Thursday, after briefly appearing at the munch, Sally Jane, Batina and I were going to take an acquaintance back to Batina's loft so that she could experiment with being a Top. I was going to be the bottom for the evening and it sounded like alot of fun. I always enjoy letting people see things for the first time on me or being a demo subject. Its just plain ole fun to help others expand there perversions. But, due to scheduling concerns, and other such things, that event will have to be delayed for the time being. However, later in the conversation, we turned to an interesting, if not scary, idea.

I've mentioned to Sally Jane and Batina something that I normally don't share with alot of other perverts. I really want to be a number of things in my life, and what I really want to be (in the SM world) is someone's "house pet" for lack of a better term. I want to be someone’s and to be "owned" for lack of a better word. And we three were discussing this "house pet" notion and Batina (I believe) asked when my spring vacation was. And for various and sundry, that date wasn't going to work. So a weekend was suggested. And tentatively agreed by all to be an intriguing idea. But for what you're asking.

For me to be the "house pet" of Batina and Sally Jane for a weekend at Batina's loft.

Hot? Yes. Exciting? Yes. Deeply frightening on a variety of levels? Yeah, um alot actually.

And there alot of unanswered questions to be worked out. But I think we all have a relatively good hand on what generally will be happening. Starting at the munch Thursday and running through sometime on Sunday, I would be kept by Sally Jane and Batina. I'd perform service and likely do some SM scenes. I'd be expected to conform to certain rules and to perform certain duties. And basically be somewhere between there boy and there pet. Cool, huh?

See, if I were at all normal, I would have spent the night dreaming about what a fun weekend this will likely be. And I have been doing that to an extent. But more than that, I've been worrying about "doing the weekend" in a way that impresses and pleases Batina and Sally Jane. I've never done a scene that lasted more than about 3-4 hours. And that scene was with Sally Jane and Batina. I've never been in a 'real world, right now, this is serious' situation where I was expected to submit to any substantial degree for more than an evening or so. And so, the possibility of something starting early evening on Thursday and going to afternoon/evening/night Sunday is scary. We're talking easily 72 hours. I want to do it right, I want to be useful and impressive and helpful and alot of other things. I know that between the 3 of us there will alot of chit chatting about what this weekend would look like and when/if it will happen. And more negotiations and exploring one another and etc, which is all well and good. I just wish I could easily convince myself that I'll do fine. But, I suppose later today and Thursday, I'll get more of a chance to discuss this with Batina and Sally Jane. I'm scared, but really jazzed about this latest prospect.

Alright well, its time to go work briefly on a little assignment, and then get a little sleep. I have a secret project to work on tomorrow. Oh yeah, and I need a brownie recipe....I get to bake on Friday.

Jake Bullet

No comments: