Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Party and a Piercing

Its true, I'm a little nuts and a little bit of a slut. Okay, fine, I'm a complete slut.

This weekend, I got a new piercing and went to another BDSM party. I love my weekends.

The Fairy and I took a little road trip to see the Piercer, which was alot of fun. We got to chat alot, realized we had more in common than I first thought, got to chat about the local scene, and all sorts of other jazz. It was a bit of a long drive, but still lots of fun, lots and lots of fun. She also decided to start text messaging someone special during the little drive, but I didn't mind because I got to enjoy a phone call once we arrived at our destination. :) I got the upper cartiledge of my ear pierced, though for some reason, I was way more nervous than I thought I would be once we actually got to the Piercer's house. Something about the larger needles I think, plus the more medical like setup. I mean, its different when you are doing real body mod rather than a needle play scene. And even though I squirmed a little more than I should have then actually inserting the jewelry, it went it beautifully. Now I have to learn not to sleep on my left side for awhile. :)

The Fairy got her nips done which was fun to watch since I was the photographer for that little event. She is less of a fan of needles than I am so she had a little more trouble but took it like a champ. They also look quite nice.

Then there was the party on Saturday night. About 12 of us got together to tour a haunted house (leave it to the pervs to cheer when they say "you'll be punished if you misbehave in the haunted house") and then have dinner and a little play. The haunted house was fun and the long line gave us all a chance to chat and gossip a little. Then we all went to a house and had a little food. As usual, me being mouthy was less than a good idea. Just for the record, bad time to get a case of the giggles is when you're supposed to be saying "I'm sorry Sir". Then the Electrician and I played. I was hoping to work Sally Jane in a little more as she is a huge fireplay fan. She did light my arm up, but with the crowd, she just wasn't in the mood to play. The Electrician tied me down to a table and then did some moderate to heavy electro-play plus fire play.

Now, I was joking that this was like dinner and a show, with me as the show, because some people were still finishing dinner. And the idea of me being a show for people made me kind of hot. I really am a total slut. Anyway, I was shocked, alot, with the violet wand and also had flashcotton and alcohol put on my chest and lit on fire. It was a fun intense scene, though the audience was a little more into playful heckling than usual and it took me a little longer to drop into space. One fun thing was having about 6 people running there hands over my body, shocking me when I had the violet wand current running up through my body into there fingers. I still have fun little burn marks and I lost quite a bit of hair on my chest. Not that it was furry to begin with, but still, alot is gone now. And I am now totally positive that I love marks that last. They are fun to touch and look at and remember.

I have also decided that electro play is much more fun when my pink bits aren't involved. I mean, getting zapped with a nasty bulb right on the head of your dick just hurts, alot, and not in the fun way. I was trying to crawl off the table after one shock and begging the Electrician not to shock there again. But again, it was a fabulous scene.

Alright, well, I should be doing my post on marks soon enough. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Till then...

Jake Bullet

7 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...

I stumbled across your blog through Siren and I just wanted to comment on how much I enjoy reading your thoughts.

DarkRebelSiren said...

::grins and swats jake's cute ass:: I told ya.

Jake Bullet said...

::blushes deeply at both of you and bites my lip:: Glad you both enjoyed that one

jake

Miss_Deidre said...

*grins* Awww, he's so cute when he blushes ... wonder what else would make him blush? *evil grin*

Jake Bullet said...

::turning even more red and looking over at Siren, sqruiming a little:: Lots of things make me blush

jake

DarkRebelSiren said...

Oh I know! I know what makes him blush! ::smirk::

Jake Bullet said...

::squirming in my chair:: Its true You do know how to make me blush Ma'am...and how to squirm...and how to be speechless. You're a very talented Lady.

jake