Friday, October 07, 2005

Kinky Kollege Debrief Part II

Kinky Kollege. Kinky, kinky, kinky kollege.

Well, if I had to describe the event in one word it would be "wow". I was blown away. Every little detail that didn't go so well at there last event, every misstep, every error was fixed. It was a perfect event, just absolutely perfect. The classes were great, the social events and areas were great, the dungeon was fucking fabulous and the people were wonderful. The vendors had so many cool items and so many things I want to buy and touch and feel. I cannot recommend this event any more strongly.

Now, shopping. Shopping is a hobby for me.....one I enjoy greatly. And I made 4 lovely purchases. And was close to making several more. The first thing I got was a copy of SM101 by Jay Wiseman. I'll talk more about that purchase and meeting him and helping him a little later....probably in another post.

I got a convention shirt and also a shirt which says "Sex & Politics" on the front from the NCSF. More on the NCSF at a later date.

Now my favorite purchase, which I am wearing right now. I was chatting with a girl from the munch and spent a fair bit of the weekend flirting with her. Well the Fairy as I'll call her and I were looking for a new leather skirt for dungeon time. She already had a lovely corset to go with it and I was providing so tasteful advice on whether leather shirt to get. While looking, we also saw men's leather pants. I grabbed some pants at her insistence and we decided to share a changing room and watch each other change and then see how the outfits looked. The first pair of leather pants was a little too tight, so I traded up and tried them on and they were perfect. Pretty, shiny, beautiful leather just covered in leather smell. I had to get them. The fairy also got one of the shirts that I helped to suggest. So I am now the proud owner of LEATHER PANTS. And for certain readers, I'll be more than happy to model them for y'all.

Anyway, time to go send several e-mails, make some posts and relax a little.

Jake Bullet

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd have loved to gone shopping with you when you got the pants... we'd been talking about doing it forever. Though i must admit you do look good in em.

DarkRebelSiren said...

I am so glad you had fun, sweetie! I hateeeeee that I had to miss it. :) Maybe February. ::hugggggs::

Jake Bullet said...

::nodding eagerly:: yes, Feburary....Feburary could be so amazing.

Jake