Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cured!

You know that last post? About being burned out on BDSM?

Well, I'm cured.

Batina and I did 3 scenes this weekend....one of me playing the part of the toppy type, and two of be getting hurt for the amusement of others.

And one of them was really cool because it was sensory deprevation with hurting in it too. The perfect blindfold, plus earplugs, plus ear muffs, plus gag. Next time, I want us to get a spandex hood to just compltely depersonalize me and also vet wrap my hands so that those are taken away too.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, but I'm all better now. And I know its okay to have off days.

And, I'm renewing my GD membership. I'll be down on the 12th! Hurray, Chicago here I come.

Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, sir, are the greatest phone sex fantasy athlete in the world. phone sex fantasy

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Video conferencing technology using voip