Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blah

Well, how are things with y'all?

I'm rejoining GD soon (hopefully by this weekend). I miss hanging out in Chicago and I miss seeing people down there.


I've had a throughly unproductive day today. But in the last hour or so I have felt much more into the idea of doing work. Cleaning, reading, writing, etc.


By the time I go to sleep tonight, I need to have finished writing my father's birthday gift. I'm making him the same thing I made for my mom, a framed list of some of the reasons why I love him. Hopefully, it will fit somewhere on his office walls. Also, I'm promising to help him redo his office as a gift. As a wise person said, "Whats the use of having a fag for a sun if you can't get free decorating?"


The more and more I think about it, the more I want to make writing a part of my life. I want to be a published author. And so, I've got a few ideas cooking, and I'm doing a little reasearch to see what the field is like.


I need to have coffee/dinner with a variety of people. Jonathan canceled on me tonight, but we rescheduled for Friday.


I'm feeling somewhat apprehensive about restarting school full time in a few weeks. I need to get ready for that.


I'm going to go back to making book notes now.


Jake

No comments: