Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, I just got done meeting with a psych guy regarding ADD. And it was a fairly productive meeting, so yeah there's that. I'll be seeing him again next week to start working.

I'm still dealing with this ridiculous insurance thing. What pisses me off the most is if they had said "Hey we broke your part, but weren't going to fix it, so go fuck yourself", well then I could have just gone and taken care of it right away and it would only cost 100 bucks. Not the obscene amounts this is going to cost. But I've got a few options and so I'm going to keep working those angles.

I feel kind of weird lately. Just kind of mentally out of it. But, that'll come and go, so I'm not all that concerned, its just a little annoying. And for no reason I can discern, my appetite is fallen alot. Like I'm sort of hungry, but I don't want anything to eat. Its weird.

But oh well, I have a letter to write to insurance people today, and something to write up for Batina and Sally Jane and also a thing for the new pysch guy. So I guess I'm going to go write. But first, I'm going to go wander around the kitchen and not find anything to eat again.

Jake Bullet

1 comment:

Jake Bullet said...

Look forward to seeing ya! Have fun in Seattle.

Jake