Friday, April 28, 2006

Randomness.

Thoughts of the day are as follows:

-I *can* use my current parking sticker on the shitty minivan that I am stuck in. I don't even have to visit the police station I can just write in the information myself. W00t! This means as soon as possible, like, um, Saturday, I am getting out of my parents house.

-I think I'm driving my parents just as nuts as they are driving me. And talking to my father this morning, he says we need to have a "discussion" but my lifestyle (i.e. my social calander and my sleep times.) Problems with this are, I've been (generally) going to bed at midnight/1-ish and waking up at 8or for several weeks now, I dunno what they are bitching about. Problem the second, my social life is actually tighter and more scheudled out now than it ever has been. What do my parents think just because I don't call them from my own apartment and say "Hey just as an FYI, I'm going for drinks and not sleeping at my own house tonight", that it doesn't happen?? WTF. Also, if they want me to do boring, mindnumbing tasks that they only mention offhand once every 3 weeks, then they need to more firmly remind me to do it, otherwise, it ain't getting done. Additionally, since when did my social schuedle or sex life become there business?? And, since when do I need permission to walk of a room to take an important phone call?? Grrrrrr. I'll be out soon and a much happier boy.

-Next, Sally Jane looks happy and that makes me happy. Yeee Haww!!!

-Next, I'm going to spend a fair amount of my day cleaning, and I'm okay with that.

-Next, I nearly have a very important letter finished. Need to run it by Jonathon and probably Batina/Sally Jane, but its looking good.

-Next, mentally taking alllllllllll of yesterday off was very good for me, I was able to be happy, pleasent, conversational and give good massages at the munch yesterday rather than being flat and negative.

-Next, I need to write an e-mail to Batina/Sally Jane. Thats right after the letter is done.

-Next, this laptop is very hot, I am not even going to set this thing on my bare legs and type. can we spell 2nd degree burns?

-I have awesome green/yellow/purple bruises on me....and thats hot. Hey, Mr. Ninja, next time I'm in Chitown, want to do a straight up punching scene???

-Next, I need to call my doc re: massive appitite changes.

-Next, I need to buy a book called "The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer"

-Next, Yesterday I decieded to train to run a marathon with Batina and some others. I don't care how long it takes to finish, but fuck, if I can finish a marathon I can fucking to anything.

-Next, Henceforth, Batina's new boyfriend (okay they have been seeing each other for awhile, but whatever) will henceforth be known as.....Jack....because thats nothing like his name. Sally Jane's new possible boy toy will get a name soon enough, if he keeps being the awesome person we all think he is.

-Next, I need to find some casual way of letting Sally Jane's new boy toy know that if he hurts her even a little, even on accident, even if its only for a fraction of a moment, then I'll break every bone in his hand. I think thats fair? Right? :-D

Okay, I could keep "Nexting" (which is an old debater thing for when we forgot whether we were on point 13 or 14 and just stopped numbering) all morning, but I want to be productive. So....

Toodles!

Jake Bullet

No comments: