Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mentally whacking off

Okay, fine, we can all admit, I don't want to be at my parents house right now. I miss my things, my set up, etc. But I can't do anything about it. So its time to stop mentally masturbating and just get some stuff done.

I've moved all my ADD books into my temporary room, I've started a folder on the computer where I can keep my stuff and I've got a very important appointment tomorrow. I can still get alot of stuff done at my parents house. I may not like being here, but whining about it gets me no where. And is unproductive. And is probably annoying to the people around me.

So, on todays agenda we have the following:

-Take Amen's test then read his book
-Make notes of small items you want to get before school (special alarm clock, timer, new organizational scheme, etc)
-Go back to dealership to deal with car (short version, Valvoline broke my car to the tune of $1300-$1800....they want to give me $105 and a can of STP....we are in negotiations and I have no car now.)
-Make notes for possible book (maybe do a version of it as an indy study at school???) on ADD

I may not be at my house, but I can be productive just the same. Oh and I need to remember to eat. I completely forgot to eat anything at all yesterday....not good for stomach.

Oh, and anyone with ADD who reads this, feel free to offer advice or drop me a note, I can always use more information.

Okay time for work....and pasta.

Jake Bullet

No comments: