Sunday, April 17, 2005

An Odd Night

The Poet and I went to a private party last night with some friends from the munch. And it certainly turned out to be a very unusual night, at least for me.

The party was initially supposed to be a Safety Symposium for a group that was started about 3 months ago. That group (the Lesser Munch) is a group for 18-35 year olds in the area who like BDSM. Sounds like a fine idea, and it would be if it was properly organized. The woman who organizes it had never been to a munch untill about a month before she decieded to start the Lesser Munch. Plus, she is incredibly demanding, takes credit for all the work done by others, often cancels things at the last minutes and has generally done a poor job of organizing the group despite many suggestions made by others.

Well, the Safety meeting was bungled in a variety of ways and about a week ago was changed to a private party at someones house. It was pitched to me as "hey lets go have a few drinks, maybe have some food, and chit chat". Our glorious leader decieded to make it a play party and for reasons passing understanding was very interested in playing with me. Well, I don't trust her. I don't feel safe around her. I don't feel that she knows what she is doing and i don't like her style of play, so i spent most of the night trying to wiggle out of playing with her. 2 switchs did eventually get tied together using industrial strength cellophane but that was all and our Leader seemed (for reasons passing understanding) fairly pissed when it was all over. But I don't so much care. Later tonight I am going to write up a list of suggestions for how to improve the group. everyone who knows her tells me I'll get my head bitten off, but i've regretted keeping my mouth closed more often than opening it, so I'll give it a shot.

After the private party, those of us who were of age and who were interested, went to a new bar (the bar that the Normal munch is held at is closed for renovations, so we are temporarily moving to this one) and looked around and all had a few drinks and then made a stop at our favorite local darts pit for a few hours. And after many games of darts and much beer, a call for food went up. And so the local greasy spoon was the destination. Now at 2:30am, the service and food are going to suffer a little, but both just truely sucked last night. Simply terrible. But what can ya do?

After than, the Poet decieded to sleep at my place and instead of sleeping in the same bed (always fun, but no sex involved) we both ended up falling asleep on couchs. But anyway, it was just a very odd night because the fearless leader kept making these demands of me and trying to order me around. And my attitude to that was pretty much "fuck you" to random wanna be Dom's trying to order me around.

But anyway, the Dad and Grandfather are on there way over to have a drink or two, so I must go.

Jake

No comments: