Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Last Night

Last Night, Andrew and I went out for dinner and drinks. Not a date at all. Its just that April 18th is a very sad date for him and we were paying tribute to someone and trying to have a ood night rather than a night filled with sorrow. So I was up for it when he asked me. Once he got off work and I got changed into something pretty, we went to this great little resturant I found a few weeks ago. Now, its in a college neighborhood, but it has this very unpretencious, elegant look and feel to it. And wow, the food. It was late at night so theye only had the late night menu of about 8 items. I had grilled chicken, tomato mayo, basil pesto and provolone cheese, all on this lightly grilled bread. And it was frickin fabulous. I mean, whoever makes there pesto deserves a raise. Andrew munched on some pork Potstickers. After trying each others food, we both agreed that both dishes were delicious. A very good resturant.

Anyway, afterwards it was off to a very specific pub to throw darts and drink. Which was fun. Dart, beer and staring at cute boys is always fun. It was a good night I think. We decieded to play english darts which was made a little diffiuclt because we kept messing up the math involved keeping score. But it was fun, i pick up one game and he won the other. Later this week, I have the real munch and then I'm going to a gay dance club, probably with the Poet and Andrew. Its good clean fun.

Alright well, i have 2 meetings to go to tonight, so I must actually get ready and all that good jazz.

Upcoming topics include:
"grassroots organizing"
Possible new jobs
The Best Friend: Jonathon
Democrats

Online D/s Relationships
and several others.

It should be good fun. For anyone wondering or curious, I can be reached at
Det_Jake_Bullet@yahoo.com

Jake Bullet

No comments: