Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hello Again

Good Evening. Well, after fiddling around with the blog settings, looking for pictures and generally playing around, I think I'm finally ready to start posting. Obviously, I'll still be playing around with formatting and adding links and all that, but that can come later. So, who the hell am I and why are we all hear? Good question.

My name is Jake and I'm a 20-something student studying politics. We're all hear so I can share my thoughts on everything to my life, to the news, my friends, politics, S&M and drinking. All sorts of fun and interesting topics. This is a place for me to vent, a place to share my insights, a place to let certain people know how amazing stupid they are and so many other things. The last blog that I had was on a message board that was someone one dimensional which limited what I could put there. Plus, I made the mistake of posting things which made it all to easy to get any idea of how to find me. And that severely limited what I could say as well because, going in to politics and with most of my friends doing the same, having a public diary on the internet which links them to BDSM or tells private details of there lives was less than acceptable to me. So, I moved over here after spending many months reading some absolutely great blogs on this site.

I already like this site a lot better and I'm going to correct some mistakes that I made with the last one. First and foremost, no one is referred to by there proper name in here. I'm not really named Jake, and no one else's name or any identifying information will be found here. That means some stories can't be told, but it lets me write and lets you read all of this.

Error number two which is being corrected is self censoring. Other than leaving out personally identifiable info, I'm not going to censor this. If people don't like it, well, too bad. This is for me and while I love having an audience, I'm not really interested in keeping my mouth shut just so someone who stumbles in here won't get squeaked by what I say.

Anyway, I don't know what this will be about on a day to day basis. Anything from an interesting news story, to tales of my life. I hope its interesting for you.

Enjoy in good health.

No comments: