Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I may be ready to come out of the proverbial cave soon. Well, I suppose I have to really, people are throwing a party partly for me on Sunday. Other people are coming down to have dinner with me Friday and I may be going to a new club on Saturday. Add to that that I have 2 classes, a show and an after party (to help host) the next weekend. And then pile on a secret project that desperately needs work, a private event I need to make happen come late Feb and a stack of unreturned phone calls and e-mails a mile high, well....lets just say that getting hideously depressed, going off meds and hiding in a cave for a few weeks is overrated.

So Friday is my birthday, and left to my own devices, I would not celebrate it. 21 was the last B-day to look forward to. Well, that and 65 when I start getting a senior discount at Denny's.

I have a to do list for the day with 2 dozen items. Hopefully I can be productive today.

I spent all of Sunday watching VH1 "100 Greatest 80s songs". And I DLed them all. And I made the exact play list VH1 did. And it hella rocks.

Alright, well, I'm off to start on the To Do list. Later y'all.

Oh, btw, Firefox 2.0 hella rocks. So much better than the last version and the last version rocked.

Jake

No comments: